Requisite Agility Moves Us Beyond Agile
This conference unleashes the four realms of Requisite Agility.
The agility of conscious leaders is the sum of the rate of change in team, business and societal agility. Failure occurs when these four realms of Requisite Agility are kept separate.
The RA Unleashed Conference brings together thought leaders from across the world. They will share their experiences across these four realms of requisite agility. They will share practical ways to apply the five first principles of RA. McKinsey studies report that 70% - 80% of transformation change efforts fail. The real rate of failure is likely to be much higher because many do not acknowledge or report failures, for fear of repercussions. How do you ensure you are in the 20% - 30% of successful transformational change?
What to Expect
Scaling Requisite Agility
Sensing and Shaping Transitions
Applying Reflective Action
Tapping Collaborative Intelligence
Transforming Culture through Servant Leadership
What is Requisite Agility (RA)?
- The term requisite derives from the Sanskrit term Ṛta which means “Right Action”.
- Requisite is doing what is absolutely “required” without excess cost, time, energy or thought.
- Requisite is the mission. The True North. The reason for being. In tune with customer, and stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Agility is about being inside time. Agility is more than just speed.
It is about pausing to reflect, or even do nothing in order to shift direction and required acceleration.
- Agility is about being inside time. Agility is more than just speed. It is about pausing to reflect, or even do nothing in order to shift direction and required acceleration.
- Agilty is a capacity that applies to every level and function. Agility can be scaled. Agile, cannot.
The Importance of Unleashing
- Agile works in operational, front-line teams Agile does not scale and work in other areas because middle management and senior executive work is not the same as a group of programmers in IT.
- RA enables you to scale Agility across every area of your business, based on what is “requisite” or required in each unique area.
The focus is not going to be on consulting jargon, matrix diagrams or products to be sold. Instead, we will share Stories of rolling up our sleeves and envisaging a new future using plain, simple English.
Dr. Stephen ClementOrganizational Design Inc
Dr. Stephen D. Clement is co-author of It's All About Work, Organizing Your Company To Get Work Done and is the founder and president of Organizational Design Inc.
Pierre E. NEISAgile2 GMBH
Certified Agile Coach & Trainer ▪︎ Organizational Architect ▪︎ Venture Facilitator
Diana LarsenAgile Fluency® Project
A visionary pragmatist, Diana Larsen is Chief Connector at the Agile Fluency® Project, where we hold a vision of an inspiring future: “Every agile software teams practices Agile Software Development at a level of fluent proficiency that specifically fits their businesses’ needs.”
Sabine Neuenschwanderagilist. cooperative
It is my passion to move people and organizations forward to their best potential and performance!
Geordie KeittKeitt Consulting Group, LLC
Deeply curious innovator with over 25 years in software design and development. Consultant, trainer, and coach specializing in unlocking top-to-bottom team agility and power by syncing up solvers and stakeholders at every level of your organization.
Jan De VischConnect and Transform
Jan De Visch has more than 30 years of experience managing transformational change processes and general HR functions. He coaches teams and companies towards exponential growth and more fluid organizational structures. He refined the Work Levels Model, which helps your organization to stay relevant to its customers and to enable you to achieve sustainable breakthrough levels of performance year after year.
I do consultancy mainly in organisation design, strategy, business architecture and organisational change using systems approaches. I've developed a set of methodologies that provide different approaches for: organisational change, performance management, strategic risk, strategy, partnership governance and organisational agility.
Padmini NidumoluLean In Agile
I'm a results driven, collaborative and passionate Enterprise Lean transformation coach. As a lifelong learner with a strong commitment to the Lean Agile community, I co-created “Lean In Agile” for Women which is an initiative to amplify the voices of women and celebrate the journeys of thought leaders.
Lindsay UittenbogaardDirector Mirror Mirror
I run Mirror Mirror: a comprehensive organizational alignment diagnostic tool and process in one. Based on research in the social sciences, it helps people align with the vision and strategy of the organization, as well as with each other. Tried and tested, the process improves ownership, engagement, effectiveness, and results.
Dawna JonesInSight Out Consulting Inc
Companies work hard to adapt to meet almost imperceptible fast-changing realities, but the chaos in the transformation can knock many back to BAU (business as usual), frustrating efforts. Getting past learned limitations and tapping into deep levels of human ingenuity makes navigating complexity much easier.
Renee SinghSacred Life Foundation
Renee runs Motivational company called MIND POWER, training executives from the corporate world in leadership skills and also training them for high-performance levels at work, stress management, etc. that have been conducted in all major metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, London and many of the major cities in the USA. She is also a columnist for various publications and now she writes a column on stress management called Stress Buster. She was the past President of CESA & the President of the British Council Readers Club.
Get your Ticket
- ✔ Access to all live sessions across 3days
- ✔ Limited access to sessions on-demand
- ✔ Access to live Q&A
- ✔ 1Interactive sessions
- ✔ An exclusive post-event report
- ✔ On-demand recordings of the event (12 months)
- ✔ 15+ hours of 2021 presentations (12 months)
- ✔ 1-2-1 networking platform
- ✔ End of day summary news reports
- ✔ RA Annual Membership worth $ 95