1. Collecting personal data: We receive and collect Personal Data from you when you provide us your information to signup to our newsletters, when you download our resources (reports, eBooks, guides), when you contact us for sales inquiries, when you submit your company and product information for inclusion in our eBooks and reports, when you sign up to our events, when you sign up to our website, when you sign up to our Insights platform, when you contact us for a general inquiry or when you make a purchase and provide your billing information. We receive and collect Personal Data from your browser or mobile device about your use of the Sites and Service.
We use log files and analytics tools to analyze trends, administer the Sites and Service, track users’ movement around the Sites and Service, and gather statistical data. We use “cookies”, technical identifiers and Pixels in order to provide and enhance our Sites and Service. We also collect limited data regarding your system and device, such as your mobile device id or browser preferences.
We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(f) to authorized third parties (sponsors) when you submit your data to access our resources, including but not limited to ebooks, webinars, reports. You will be informed of the sponsors' names at signup.
(g) to business partners and affiliates, so they can contact you in order to offer or promote our products and services.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
2. Comments, Notice and user content: The materials or testimonials submitted by you to the website and the comments posted by you are public. Requisite Agility is not liable to make any changes and correction to the information, and Requisite Agility is not responsible for any copyright issues that arise from the information submitted by you.
3. Cookies and Pixels: Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
4. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on Our Website. Requisite Agility website uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
(a) Social Media Cookies
(b) Google Analytics Cookies
(c) E commerce Cookies
(d) Facebook pixel
(e) Nimble pixel
(f) Yes ware pixel
5. Amendments: We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you agree with any changes to this policy.
7. Contact information: If you have any queries or suggestions regarding our privacy policies, please contact and provide the information to the site Administrator.